Brunswick Records: A Discography of Recordings, 1916-1931 - Credits and Introductory Essays by Ross Laird.
- Brunswick Corporate History
- Recording Studios and Developments in Recording Technology | New York Studios | Chicago Studios | Los Angeles Studios | "Road" Recordings
- Brunswick and Radio
- Brunswick and National Radio Advertising Co., Inc.
- Brunswick Matrix Series | Table 1: Brunswick Masters | Table 2: Brunswick Test Recordings
- Brunswick Catalog Series | Table 3a: Brunswick Catalog Series | Table 3b: Melotone Catalog Series | Table 3c: Vocalion Catalog Series
- Brunswick Personnel (U.S.) | Table 4: Brunswick Personnel in the U.S.
- Brunswick Branches and Affiliates Outside the United States | Canada | Mexico | Cuba | Argentina | Brazil | Britain | Germany | France | Italy | Australia
- User's Guide | Reading the Discographical Entries | The Brunswick Matrix Number System | Non-Commercial Issues | Composer Credits and Copyright Information | Foreign Language Titles
Brunswick Records: A Discography of Recordings, 1916-1931, 4 volumes, compiled by Ross Laird, was originally published in hardcover by Greenwood, now an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, Santa Barbara, CA. Copyright © 1999 by Ross Laird. Electronic Online Database edition by arrangement with ABC-CLIO, LLC, Santa Barbara, CA. All rights reserved. Reprinted by permission.