Victor matrix B-19404. 'A nzalatara / Marcello Mele
|'A nzalatara (Primary title)||Victor catalog|
|Authors and Composers||Notes|
|Eduardo Migliaccio (lyricist)|
|Giuseppe Capolongo (composer)|
|Tony Ferrazzano (lyricist)|
|Personnel||Notes Hide Additional Titles|
|Marcello Mele (vocalist : baritone vocal)|
|King's Orchestra (Musical group)|
|Edward T. King (conductor)|
- Description: Male vocal solo, with orchestra
- Instrumentation: 2 violins, viola, flute, bass, 2 cornets, clarinet, and trombone
- Category: Vocal
- Marketing Genre: Italian (Neapolitan)
- Language: Italian (Neapolitan)
- Master Size: 10-in.
- Title Note: Tony Ferrazzano is not confirmed as lyricist. Victor ledgers state only "Ferrazzano." The song was not found in U.S. Copyright Office files.
|Source(s): Victor blue history card; trade catalog; Victor ledgers.|
|Take Date and Place||Take||Status||Label Name/Number||Format||Note Hide Additional Titles|
|3/22/1917 New York, New York||1||Hold/destroy|
|3/22/1917 New York, New York||2||Master||Victor 69362||10-in.|
Discography of American Historical Recordings, s.v. "Victor matrix B-19404. 'A nzalatara / Marcello Mele," accessed May 17, 2022, https://adp.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/700004481/B-19404-A_nzalatara.
Victor matrix B-19404. 'A nzalatara / Marcello Mele. (2022). In Discography of American Historical Recordings. Retrieved May 17, 2022, from https://adp.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/matrix/detail/700004481/B-19404-A_nzalatara.
"Victor matrix B-19404. 'A nzalatara / Marcello Mele." Discography of American Historical Recordings. UC Santa Barbara Library, 2022. Web. 17 May 2022.
Send the Editors a message about this record.